Health & Safety During COVID-19
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. We have worked diligently to modify service models and provide a fun, safe environment for everyone who comes through our doors.
To help make sure your visit is safe, we need a little help from you. While we are still offering the same great food, service, and fun, we do have some new rules to play by.
These rules are in accordance with requirements from the Governor and the Washington State Department of Health.
- Be well when you enter Hi Joy Bowl. If you are displaying any symptoms of illness, we ask you to return when you are well.
- Respect other guests’ space by maintaining at least 6 feet of physical distance.
- Wear a face covering over your mouth and nose while in and around the building.
Please help us by abiding by these safety measures. Kindness and understanding are appreciated!
Bowling Policies During COVID-19
Updated February 15, 2021
- Groups are limited to six people.
- Lane assignments will be spread out to ensure one open lane between groups.
- Please maintain six feet of distance between your group and others.
- Masks are required while bowling.
- Masks may be temporarily removed to enjoy food or beverage at your lane.
- All equipment and lanes will be thoroughly sanitized after each group leaves.
- We promise to do our part to provide a safe, clean environment for you to enjoy.
- If you have a fever, cough, runny nose, headache or any COVID-19-like symptoms, PLEASE call to cancel your reservation. Full refunds will be honored at any time.